Sunday, September 26, 2010

LA 5CENTO!

THE ORIGINAL FIAT 500 FEATURED IN VALERIO VENTURA’S METROPOLINO PAINTINGS SINCE 2003.





I used to have a dark blue Fiat 500 when I was in Italy back in 1987, and I love that car, so in 2003 I decided to put it in my work. Other cars in my work are; the Bianchina, Fiat Multipla and more Fiats!

Are you in Southern California and looking for something to do this weekend? Fiat will be at the 2010 Feast of San Gennaro in Los Angeles celebrating Italian lifestyle and culture. Fiat is one of the sponsors of the event, where last year over $200,000 was raised for the San Gennaro Foundation. Their booth looks AMAZING, one of the most stylish and ingenious little architectural piece I've seen in a long time. A self contained dealership and espresso bar all in one! The baristas are wonderful and you can sit there all day long if you like... and did I say the espressos and lattes are... FREE!

These people are a class act all the way.

The 500 special edition Prima Edizione models have all been reserved and there are still over 1,000 people on the waiting list. Head over to the Chrysler blog to find out more about the exciting times ahead for Fiat fans in the U.S!

Visit the link below for more information.

READ MORE